Vincent is a top Arcadia realtor who has helped his clients make smart real estate investments for over 20 years.
Vincent knows how to market and negotiate for the highest returns and the best possible deals in Arcadia.
Vincent uses the newest tools and strategies to help you sell or buy your dream home in Arcadia.
How Vincent Yan Can Help You
FREE Home Furniture Staging!
When you list your Arcadia home with Vincent.
As your Arcadia realtor, Vincent will stage your home to help you sell it faster and at a higher price, at no cost.
Start Staging Your Home
More than just your Realtor
As an experienced real estate broker in Arcadia, Vincent has built his career around genuine connections and friendships, especially with his clients. He treats each property as if it’s his home, each client like a friend, and works with absolute attention with a personal touch on every matter, using his skills and experience in real estate and his enthusiasm for architecture and design in setting up a home for listing, or in finding your dream home in Arcadia. His mindset is simple: to save or get you more money, and to take care of all the technical issues so you can rest easy.
Contact Vincent Yan
16404 Colima Road
Hacienda Heights, California 91745
Phone & Email
To buy your dream home or to sell your house in Arcadia, call top Arcadia realtor Vincent Yan. Vincent also offers home furniture staging and a cosmetic loan program to help you sell your home quicker at a higher price. Book your appointment with Vincent Yan today!
How to Prepare To Sell Your Arcadia Home
Here is a listing of the key files you’ll when selling your home need. Although much of the documents is currently handed to you in electronic form in several examples, you will only have hard copies. Whatever the case, it may be useful to keep records on where to find a special piece of information on-line (like websites of stagers you’re contemplating using). Additionally, keep records on which substances may be stored in your safe-deposit box or your lawyer’s office.
Documents You Will Have To Prepare
To manage hardcopies, create directories with important titles for each one of the subsequent and maintain them in a file cabinet that is locking or somewhere safe. The exact files you need may vary by state and local property practice (check with a real estate attorney or realtor), but below are some of the primary kinds:
- The original sales contract for the house, with the buy price
- Documents linked to title and possession of your dwelling, including a property survey, document of occupancy, certificates of conformity with creating and zoning requirements, as well as the like
mortgage and funding documents
- Duty records you might need to provide the buyer, such as college, property, and other tax tips
- The professional assessment completed when you purchased any recorded modifications and your house to the assessment since then records seeing your home-owners’ insurance
- Reviews of any professional reviews done before putting your residence up for sale
- Bills and documentation of developments you’ve produced to your own house, such as for example incorporating a new toilet (notice Determining Your Residence’s Tax Foundation for an overview of how good records of improvements may aid decrease taxes when you market your residence)
- Home repair and maintenance records (although maintenance WOn’t figure in to your taxes foundation)
Guides and warranty info (you may be including key appliances as part of your deal)
- Information on different property agents you are considering working with
- In case you are in a home-owner’s association, all associated documents, for example C-C&R S (observe preparing files for promoting a HOA home), and
- Anything else related for your sale (like a file on the contractor if you are trying to sell a recently built residence).
After a Listing Agreement is Signed by You
Your agent can help you determine out files and additional paperwork you’ll need at different points in the procedure of promoting your home once you sign a listing agreement using an agent to promote your house. These will comprise:
- A file on your realtor, including the listing agreement and communications that are composed
- Precisely different professionals you may be operating with throughout the house purchase process, including movers electricians, plumbers and stagers
- Files for your attorney
- Files for tax professional or your accountant
- Final purchase prices of similar properties that have been lately on the market
- Advertisements, record sheets, and marketing stuff on your house
- Buy gives from would-be buyers and all pertinent material, such as records regarding buyers’ elimination of additional eventualities, inspection, and financial
- And much more, for example paperwork regarding title insurance and records you’ll want for the closure.